Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spoons.

Ah, Mama and Daddy are so naive sometimes. They thought that I hated baby food for a while because as soon as they opened a jar of it I would get really mad! I also would NOT eat it. I don't hate veggies, I just want to feed myself! Mama and Daddy use spoons all the time and I want to learn too. So last night Daddy gave me a bowl of baby food and a spoon to see if that would get me to eat some chicken and rice food. I have to say that I did pretty good for my first try! Although after I dropped my spoon on the floor, I just dove in with my hands. Then I thought it would be really funny to throw the food off the side of the high chair!
I may not be able to talk a lot yet, but I can get the point across when I want a bath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home