Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Big Summer Milestones!

This past summer, I took my first swim in a lake, a pool, AND the ocean!

I went to the Minnesota State Fair and played in the duck pond, ate tiny donuts and enjoyed the sunshine!



I had my first birthday party at the Dam and got lots of fun toys.But I also took my first plane ride to Los Angeles with Mommy, Papa, Uncle Joey and Auntie Rachel. We went to Hollywood, I filled my diaper with sand at the beach, AND we went to West Coast Choppers where I met Jesse James! Daddy was too shy to ask for a picture though. Oh well! Summer is my favorite time of year 'cause I get to be out and about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home