Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

My Girlfriend!


Here is my girlfriend Poppy! She is Australian, but she lives in Japan, and just turned one year old. Her mum and my mama are good friends and they are always talking about us and how much we look alike! We go through the same phases, and seem to do things at the same time, like get sick or get teeth.
Yeah, having a long-distance relationship is hard, but its worth it 'cause we both have busy lives, between playing, having tantrums, napping, careers (Poppy is a diaper model and I am a professional milk-taster), snuggling our moms, and applying to colleges. I sent her a care package with a big Hershey kiss in it... I hope she liked it!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

I loved it & carried it around for 2 days straight. I even slept with that sucker!:) Thank you boyfriend...
Love Poppy! XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home