Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Molars- They Aint for Sissies!


I woke up at 5am this morning crying so hard! Mommy and Papa couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. My little forehead was all hot too! I kept trying to tell them I was getting my very first molar, but do they listen? Of course not! They changed me, took my jammies off, fed me, laid me down, played with me, gave me a milk bah, tried holding me... they just didn't get it. Then Mommy put her finger in my mouth and found my little toofus poking out! It is my 9th tooth and I can't wait for it to be over. Mommy says I will get a bunch more- BUMMER!
I missed my Papa today too. He is working a lot of overtime at his job so that we can have a nice Hanukkah, AND so that Mommy and Papa can get married next year. I got to talk to him on the phone and laughed at his voice, but when Mommy took the phone back I got a big pouty lip again. Papa is my best buddy and I hate when he is gone too long!
Mommy tried to cheer me up and played with me. Then she gave me a bath but I was too tired and icky feeling to splash like I usually do. We ALL had a bad day today, but things will be great again tomorrow morning when we all get to snuggle before Papa goes to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home