Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fun With Mommy and Papa


Papa put up my mohawk today. I look pretty handsome, don't you think?


Don't Daddy and I look so cute together?


Yum! Pizza!


Papa missed me so much because he has been working a lot, so today, I went to Chuck E. Cheese with him and Mommy. I think that, next to Grammy and B.G.'s house, it is my favorite place ever. We ate pizza and watched the big mouse puppet Chuck dance. Then I rode on a cool car! The best part was when mommy and papa took turns taking me through the awesome plastic tube obstacle course, and then we slid down the slide!
Mommy got a new digital camera today so she took lots of cute pictures of me. Papa played some games too, and I loved chewing on the tickets that he won! All that fun wore me out. Mommy said that she feels like such a good mama when she and papa do stuff just for me and I can have fun and be a kid.

Me and Mommy in the tube maze. It was so much fun!


Vrroom!


This slide rules!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

Oh! I LOVE a man ith a hawk! I'm so glad we love each other Felix & I hope your teef feel better soon. Mine are hurting me too right now so I know what you're going through. Hang in there Baby Bear!
Love Poppy. XX

P.S. Mummy is going to steal the picture of you & your hawk for my blog so we can introduce you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home