Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Friday, January 27, 2006

I Am 18 Months Old Now!

Yep, I am 18 months old now! I went for my 18 month checkup and the doctor is kinda concerned that I am not walking yet. Mama and Papa have to take me to the neurologist, but I am getting there in time! Jeez, its like everyone is in a big rush for me to get into things. I started standing by myself last week, and last night I took two steps to the side without holding on to anything. Pretty soon I will be running and everyone will wish I was crawling still.

I am also talking a bit. I say mama, dada, hi, wow, baba, toy, and I shake my head "no" when I don't like something. I clap and give great hugs too! I love animals and I am always gentle with them.


I just got my diapee changed and I am feeling handsome!


Still sucking my thumb!


Of course, the terrible twos are starting a bit early. Tantrums are my new thing, but I just can't seem to get a rise out of mama or daddy! They just laugh at my angry-face.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

Happy unbirfday bigboy!
You tell Mamma & Dada not to worry about the walking thing, my Godmother's nephew was almost 2 when he thought he was ready. You walk when YOU want!
Tell your Mama to hang in there & I'm sure my mumma & her will catch up again soon...
Love Poppy! XX.
P.S. My slack mummy hasn't even posted your X'mas present yet! Don't worry though 'cause I'm working on her.;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home