Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chop Chop!

Pictures of my first haircut! This is the "before" shot- Daddy wet my hair down so that I had a little devilhawk like the guys from the Misfits. People were starting to ask if I was a boy or a girl, so Daddy decided to get the clippers and shave away!

I was a very patient boy and didn't cry when Daddy cut my hair. But I was REALLY curious to see what he was putting on my head! The combs were very fun to play with and kept me distracted for a little while.

Can you imagine, ME, Macho Little Felix, being confused for a stinky old girl NOW?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home