Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sunglasses!

Ah, mama has been extra busy lately so she has neglected my blog. So let's get you up to speed, shall we?
I am spending all of my time growing! I walk all by myself now, and I say lots of words. My new favorite toys are Matchbox Cars. Papa and Mama like them too because a lot of them are tiny hot rods! I have also learned to do the booty dance and I will do it to any commercial jingle.
Here are some silly pictures of me. Mama says I look like Elton John, whoever that is...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home