Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Gonna Be a Big Brother!



Yup, that's right. Mommy has a baby in her tummy. Pretty soon I am gonna be a big brother! I don't really know what that means yet but Mommy says when the baby comes I will know, and she thinks I am gonna be a great brother and share my toys, and help Mommy and Papa snuggle the new baby.

And guess what? We got a dog too! Her name is Lola. She came from a rescue. Her old family was mean to her and abandoned her after her puppies were born. She has had a sad life but she is safe now and we love her. I am not afraid of doggies but I am coy with Lola and have only pet her a couple times. I like to be chased by her and licked on the face. Its different having a doggie in the house because I used to just see them when I went out for walks with Papa. I get to see Lola whenever I want! Sometimes she gets so excited to see me that she licks me hard enough where I lose my balance! AND, sometimes she forgets I am behind her and wacks me with her tail! But she is never mean to me and she comes with Mommy every night to tuck me in my crib.




(This is me and Lola playing in the yard. Did I mention we got a new place with a real live yard?? Its awesome.)

Mommy and Papa and getting married in only 2 1/2 months and I am in the wedding! I am gonna look so handsome! They keep calling me the "ring bear..." I guess that is a grown-up joke that I don't get yet. Maybe because I am their Baby Bear??

My parents love me so much and the other day they took me to my first car show! Some of Mommy and Papa's friends are in a car club and there was a whole parking lot full of GIANT MATCHBOX CARS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY DRIVE! Mommy was so sad she didn't bring her camera. But some older boys that owned the cars let me play in them and took my picture pretending to drive on Mommy's lap! I hope Mommy gets copies of those pictures.


(This is Papa's friend Dylan. He is soooo cool! He stamped me with a stamp of a Jolly Roger at the car show)

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

I knew we had a good reason to check up on you today! Hooray! New babies all 'round I say! You must send us your new address...
We love you, Popstar & Popstar's Mum.(+1)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home