Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Monday, December 12, 2005

My first bath!

I got my first real bath when I was a week and a half old. I was orange in these pictures because I had jaundice. Mommy and Daddy wanted to wait until my belly button healed, but then decided to give me a bath and just be really carefull not to touch my tummy. I hated baths when I first took them, but now that I'm a big boy I love them so much!



My favorite part of my first bath was GETTING OUT and wearing my towelie and little bathrobe. Snuggling Mommy was much warmer and nicer than that cold bathtub!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home