Felix The Baby Bear!

curious. adorable. stinky. snuggly. tiny. silly. adventurous. sweet. sassy. excited. happy. playful. flirtatious. dear. kissable. hugable. hungry. strong. lovey. spoiled. cuddly. wonderous. destructive. loyal. kind. a miracle baby bear.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Here I am!



My name is Felix and I am 17 months old. My friend Poppy in Japan has her very own blog, and she is only 1 year old! So of course I have to have one too!
My favorite things are cartoons (especially Spongebob, Dora, and much to my mommy's chagrin, Family Guy!), playing with my toy bus (mommy thinks my favorite color might be yellow, because all of my favorite toys have been yellow since I was a newborn), eating sweet potatoes, taking baths, and being tickled!
I am blonde, but I was born a redhead, and I have two little black, round birthmarks in my hair at the back of my head- it looks like mommy accidentally spilled her hair dye on me!
Mommy is starting my blog now and blogging from when I was a tiny baby til now. So watch out everybody- I'm going to be famous, just like Poppy!

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger World Wide Alternative said...

YAY Felix! Now we can play in Blog Land together! You arrrre soooo cuuute, I'm glad we're getting married...XX.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger momwith3kids said...

You are the cutest thing. I love reading your whole blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home